Resources & Links
Blog Posts on ALPS411
Take a look at Susie’s most recent blog posts here. DIY Video Depositions, E-Discovery and more!
February 27th, 2019: Civil Trial From Start to Finish. Our CEO Susan Mayer will be speaking at this seminar. Click here for more information.
Jury Evidence Recording System (JERS) has been initiated in all of Montana’s federal courthouses. It is a jury-friendly touch-screen kiosk system for the jury room that enables jurors to quickly and efficiently view admitted evidence during deliberation. Litigation Abstract can assist in preparing exhibits (documents, photographs, audio/video) in the required formats. We can also handle changes such as redactions that may happen during trial.
- InData – InData has a variety of software packages to address litigation support and electronic trial needs.
- Ball In Your Court – Craig Ball’s musings on E-Discovery and Computer Forensics.
- CTIN – Network of computer technology investigators.
- Catalyst Repository Systems – Provides online hosting and review services.
- ALPS411 Blog – Informative blog on a variety of litigation topics.
- Visionary Legal Technologies – Visionary Legal Technologies offers a free version of Visionary trial software for use in litigation and electronic trial presentations.
- Concordance – LexisNexis offers Concordance software for electronic discovery and litigation document management.
- Historical Research Associates (HRA) – Provides historical research and cultural resource management.
- The Sedona Conference – Conference papers regarding various aspects of E-Discovery.
- Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM)
- Montana Trial Lawyers Association
- Montana Defense Trial Lawyers
- State Bar of Montana
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers
- Washington State Bar Association