Resources & Links
Blog Posts on ALPS411
Take a look at Susie’s most recent blog posts here. DIY Video Depositions, E-Discovery and more!
Jury Evidence Recording System (JERS) has been initiated in all of Montana’s federal courthouses. It is a jury-friendly touch-screen kiosk system for the jury room that enables jurors to quickly and efficiently view admitted evidence during deliberation. Litigation Abstract can assist in preparing exhibits (documents, photographs, audio/video) in the required formats. We can also handle changes such as redactions that may happen during trial.
- InData – InData has a variety of software packages to address litigation support and electronic trial needs.
- Ball In Your Court – Craig Ball’s musings on E-Discovery and Computer Forensics.
- CTIN – Network of computer technology investigators.
- Catalyst Repository Systems – Provides online hosting and review services.
- ALPS411 Blog – Informative blog on a variety of litigation topics.
- Visionary Legal Technologies – Visionary Legal Technologies offers a free version of Visionary trial software for use in litigation and electronic trial presentations.
- Concordance – LexisNexis offers Concordance software for electronic discovery and litigation document management.
- Historical Research Associates (HRA) – Provides historical research and cultural resource management.
- The Sedona Conference – Conference papers regarding various aspects of E-Discovery.
- Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM)
- Montana Trial Lawyers Association
- Montana Defense Trial Lawyers
- State Bar of Montana
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers
- Washington State Bar Association