Electronic trial support services
- Deposition synchronization
- Exhibit presentation
- Courtroom set up
- In-trial technicians
- Exhibit preparation
- Witness preparation, and more
Our data management services will help you organize and manage your document collection effectively.
We start with your data:
- Paper and Historical Files: This includes virtually all types of paper documents, whether a banker’s box, millions of pages, photographs, large maps or blueprints.
- Electronic Files: This includes varied document types such as .doc, xlsx, PDF, MPG and hundreds of others, as well as email and ESI (electronically stored information).
Data is processed for retrieval:
After processing, the result is an index with easily accessible files. We also offer document coding services to capture additional data.
- We can process email files and loose electronically stored information (ESI) to any of several formats. We are happy to talk with you about options!
- We can also provide a point in time snapshot of email, mobile devices and hard drives.